Some people have bucket lists.
But that's a little too do-or-die for my taste.
I've toyed with the idea of a countdown to thirty list for quite some time, okay, a few years even. Especially after seeing other people do it in a cool like fashion. I even got so bold as to break out last winter and complete an item I'd considered for the list.
Oh, you want to know what that little bold move was?
Brace yourselves 'cause it was risky.
In this instance, risky might be mistaken for lame, but whatever.
True fact #1: I conquered the bank drive-thru.
But there's more.
I used the,
wait for it...
air tube thing
In the words of my four-year old, "No laughing!"
Seriously, I've always been drive-thru leery, but there was something about those air tube systems that intimidated me.
Must have been the opening and shutting of the doors, because, that was just about the most difficult part.
No matter.
The important thing here is that I began the process.
game on.
1 comment:
This post made me smile.
True Fact: I conquered the bank drive-thru and used the air tube thing not too long ago. With Kathy, in fact.
I totally get the intimidation thing. I actually loved the air tube thing, but haven't used it since that first and only time with Kat. We do most of our banking online now(yeah, we are the original geek squad over here), but I still get giddy reminiscing about it. Well, that and drive through car washes.
Post a Comment