Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

#5 paint stripes somewhere in the house


Don't pretend like you don't love my non-staged, nor fixed and pretty post-painting photos ;)

Yeah, that's how real we keep it around here. It was now or never for taking a picture...I swear we have toilet paper in there now. And a place to sit and do your business. Why, yes, I did just go there.
I mean, it IS a bathroom after all. And now it's a noticeably more beautiful one.

Even if I chose the most insane weekend to complete the project (we might have been celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, hosting a 5th birthday party AND battling strep throat and stomach viruses in our house at the same time).




I really wanted cream and white stripes, but the difference just wasn't enough to satisfy my rather overstated design tastes, so I borrowed from the beige landing paint supply and whipped up these chocolate and vanilla inspired stripes.

I love it.

Like for real.

I might be making excuses to go to the bathroom.

Wait, that would be weird...

#5 paint stripes somewhere in the house--all kinds of finished!

1 comment:

kt said...

I know we do not have similar taste about everything but I love, love, love the stripes. Really, Really great. Maybe it is that it would match my house really well. You want to paint again?