Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Two for One

#26 take a hike (or two)


RESULTED IN


#30 sleep for 8 consecutive hours


Who would have guessed it?


For Mother's Day, we hit up the White Water Center, in the rain, to go hiking.
holy crap, is his body thinner than my arm???

p.s. I swear our little platform flip flop wearing princess snuck in under the radar.  

genuinely happy




The trail had to be beyond easy so that this out-of-shape mama all the little ones could handle it.


I think the incessant rain upped the ante a bit, don't you?


We had a ton of fun.


So much so that we upgraded our parking pass so we can come back many a weekend over the season.


Awesomeness.


Nice and tired from our adventure, the many little people slept. Which meant I slept.


11:07 pm- 7:10am.


8 hours and 3 minutes.


Score.



#26 take a hike (or two)
#30 sleep for 8 consecutive hours




1 comment:

kt said...

yay! sleep is a wonderful thing...