Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Progress Report



get current on "currently reading" books...
figured out which ones exactly they are (I might have a slight problem with an overabundance of books by my bedside)...please note the array of various bookmarks as evidence of my "currently reading" progress...


chronicle THE List via blogging...duh, this one is obvious ;)...10th anniversary trip...so stoked about this one. We have a destination and an agenda...Charleston, SC and Need To Breathe concert...yes, please...complete reading through the Bible...got all excited when I did the math on the Kindle (love that percentage of the book remaining feature)...just one more month and a few days and I'll mark this one off my list (to be repeated of course!)...get within 15 lbs of ideal weight...mission started...currently down 12 lbs (of a whopping 45 I need to lose to achieve my goal)...counting calories and adding at least 10 minutes of exercise to my day most days, slowly, steadily, surely...tackle old photos...I'm so there...sorted, stacked and waiting for bits and pieces of my time to reach completion...
serve in a ministry opportunity outside my comfort zone* IN PROGRESS* ...and I raised the stakes by adding 'host and decorate a table' for the big event to my list...check out our efforts...think sans the canned vegetables (and glitter duck) for the centerpiece...
  
define my style...learn how to create (and execute) a polished look...okay, so technically all I've decided is that my trademark flip-flops can be replaced by flats...but hey, that's progress ;)

1 comment:

The Roberts said...

Thanks for the progress report! It inspired me to updated mine :)