Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

#29

#29 make master packing list for trips


Whew, for someone who LOVES lists, I've never been one to write out legitimate packing lists (think scribbles on a notepad the day before we leave...). SO, I needed to do this one for my sanity.  
I took notes from a frequently- found- camping friend; okay, I took her list and modified the heck out of it to suit our needs. I printed this list twice, made multiple changes/additions and finally...the ultimate camping list for our family is born.


draft two



I posted this one all by itself because I totally forgot to include it in the last post  ,as the culmination of all my thirty years, I thought, let's try something totally new to ring in the new decade.

We're going camping.

In a tent.

With six kids (the oldest boy is at the beach for the week).

And my siblings.

I'm stoked.

and a little nervous.

But, mostly stoked.




No comments: