Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The First/Last item on the list

#1 make a recipe from the Pioneer Woman

Not just any recipe. I've made multiple Pioneer Woman recipes; but this one looked like everything I want in a meal...namely because it's mexican food. And I <3 Mexican food. Like nobody's business. I might should have been born in Mexico, or at the very least, California or Texas.

Blog readers, meet, "My Brother's Chicken Tacos."

Fried chicken tacos? What's not to love?

I was hesitant to do this particular recipe because she mentions it's messy and best done in a group. Yeah, well, my "group" is a bunch of little people and hot oil isn't exactly my idea of kid-friendly cooking. So...solo it was.

chicken & green chilies

fry babies fry!


And it was a piece of cake.

Totally easy to do on your own.

My one tip, really make sure they are good and golden brown so you get that fantastic crunch factor. Also, I totally agree with the Pioneer Lady, they are not at all greasy.

They are delicious.

Mr. 30x30 ate seconds. He never eats seconds.

YUM.


#1 make a recipe from the Pioneer Woman



No comments: